Friday, June 11, 2010

Kent takes over the Twitterverse


As Twitter was being covered in class by @digiwonk, Kent whined to his two twitter followers: I still don't see why I would try to find anything useful on twitter.

Jean: After tweeting to the DHSI crowd for a couple of days, and amassing a bunch of followers to our @DHSIdesign feed – how’s it feel? Is your Twitter-sense any less curmudgeonly?

Kent: I’m pumped, stoked, fer sure – what I lacked was purpose – I needed to have a reason to follow people working in my area of research who tweet. I’ve found those people and I’m following a critical mass of DH colleagues with ab fab ideas. This could become like crack cocaine – need to check twitter first thing in the morning and throughout the day…..a bit worrisome actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment